- Specialized in handling: dry, reefer containers, project and break bulk
- Competitive inland shipping rates for LCL shipments.
- Multimodal transportation capabilities and systems.
- 24/7 monitoring of containers and general cargos during transport
- Coordinate and manage with other logistics strategies to ensure end-to-end logistics solutions.
- Can meet customer needs with specific timed delivery requirements.
- Overnight express road transport services.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Do master International offers Door to Door service?
Master International offers Door to Door, Door to port and Port to Port
Do Master International Logistics have agents at USA?
Yes, we have agent at USA, UK, Finland, Germany, India, Korea, China, Dubai and Jeddah.
Do Master International offers credit account system?
Yes, we offer Credit accounts system for our clients.
What are the shipping lines Master International deal with?
- CMA CGM
- Ocean Express
- Seago Line
- B&G shipping agencies
- Arkas Line
- Hamburg SUD
Do Master International handle special equipment's
Yes, Refer , Flat track, Open top.
Which ports do Master international Logistics Use?
PSE, PSW, Damietta, Sokhna, Adabya, Dekhila, Alexandria
What are the services that Master International Logistics offer?
- Sea Freight
- Air Freight
- Inland Trucking
- Project Cargo
- Custom Clearance
What does "Less than container load" mean?
"Less than container load" is a shipping term referring to the quantity of personal effects or commercial product being shipped that would not be enough to fill a standard 20-feet ocean shipping container.